By the end of fiscal 2016, Nissan will aim to achieve a global market share of 8 percent and increase its corporate operating profit to a sustainable 8 percent.
- Nissan’s extended new product plan will deliver, on average, an all-new vehicle every six weeks for six years. The company’s global portfolio will have 66 vehicles and will cover 92 percent of all markets and segments.
- The emphasis on sustainable mobility will continue, encompassing zero-emission vehicles and low-emission technologies that support PURE DRIVE. Cumulative electric vehicle sales for the Renault-Nissan Alliance will reach 1.5 million units.
- “Mobility for all” will expand with dedicated new cars and light commercial vehicles (LCVs) developed for entry-level segments and emerging markets.
- Nissan will introduce more than 90 new, advanced technologies, averaging 15 per year.
Based on this new plan, Nissan will increase investment in all its brands and retail networks in an effort to enhance its customers’ overall ownership experience. Nissan’s global retail outlets will increase from 6,000 to 7,500 locations by 2016. Nissan will also be heavily focused on developing the Infiniti brand as well as improving its light commercial businesses.
“Nissan Power 88 is the roadmap for our company’s profitable growth,” said Nissan President and Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn. “We will accelerate our growth, bringing more innovation and excitement to our products and services as well as cleaner, more affordable cars for everyone around the world, in line with the energy and environmental challenges of the 21st century.”
- Call: 1-888-845-2267
- Click: CarsonNissan.com
- Visit: 1505 East 223rd Street, Carson, CA 90745