- Purchase or lease a new Nissan through a participating Nissan dealer
- Within 6 months of purchase/lease, have qualifying adaptive equipment installed by a NHTSA-registered installer
- Complete "Nissan Mobility Form" online and submit all applicable documentation through fax or email
- Documentation includes: vehicle sale or purchase agreement, copy of invoice from NHTSA-registered installer, proof of customer payment (receipt) for equipment/installation, medical documentation as described in the program rules, lessor written letter of approval (if applicable), medical insurance statement (if applicable)
- Receive reimbursement of up to $1,000 from Nissan
Contact Carson Nissan for more details.