2. Wash the exterior, top down. Avoid pushing dirt from bottom to top to protect the clear coat from scratches. Power wash the undercarriage last, removing leftover salt to avoid corrosion.
3. Replace wiper blades. New= Clear visibility during spring showers.
4. Check Tires, Harsh winter weather and potholes take a toll. Have your service technician conduct a tire rotation and check for proper inflation.
5. Refill washer fluid and have all the fluids checked.
6. Replace cabin filter. Keep spring allergens, including dirt, pollen and sprouting plant matter at bay.
7. Check the A/C. Let us help you get ready for the coming summer heat.
A complimentary multi-point inspection from our factory- trained technicians can help expose minor issues before they become major problems. Visit today and let us help you… Plus, you’ll earn reward points on any paid service to use toward your next service visit